Sunday, August 3, 2008

VBS Performance

Today at church, the kids did their VBS performance. They sang about 4 or 5 songs. By the 4th song, hardly any of the kids sang. I guess in five nights, that is a lot of songs to remember in addition to all the other activities they have.


First, we had the pics at home...Sunglasses from their bag they received the night VBS ended...My cool girls...




Next, I couldn't have taken such a perfect picture without one girl looking one way, another a different way or trying to get the attention of them....Yes, one shot photo...Impossible with a 6 and a 3 yr old..





The remaining two are the girls up in front of the congregation with their friends...Singing away....I did not post the one picture which is Jillian actually looking like she's going to be sick. She felt horrible this a.m., seemed to be better and then in the middle of singing, she spaced out and really looked bad...I decided to save her from posting that one...






All the kids did great and it was a nice performance....We left right after they were done singing. Jillian laid down a bit, but did not go to sleep. George left for a Tampa Bay Ray game that his son bought tickets for on Father's Day. A nice father and son afternoon. Jillian started acting better, said she felt better and since there had been no fever, the girls and myself went in the pool. We stayed in for about 45 minutes or an hour and then did Playdoo and I am now enjoying my race while the girls are playing....

No comments: