Monday, August 11, 2008

An Earlier A.M. for the Temple Household

Jillian's cough is so bad, she's been up two mornings in a row at 3:00. Some might think I'm a bad mom, but its days like this that Pop-Tart's for breakfast and crustables for lunch are the only way to go!!!

No matter how long you are a mom, its still very confusing on how long to wait. After Hours said give it a full 2 weeks and then bring her back because it can develop into a walking pneuomia...Yea, wait 2 freakin' weeks for that...Hello!!!

Ok, I'm on edge right now and the best thing to do is to not say anymore!!!

2 comments:

Working Mama said...

Ugh...that stinks. It really is true...it doesn't matter how long you've been a Mom. It can be a hard call to make. I really hope she's feeling better & that you guys can get some sleep! If uncrustables & pop tarts help you through the day...so be it! You gotta have your sleep!!!

Melodie said...

I've had bad luck with After Hours Peds, so I don't go there any more. I wouldn't wait two weeks, though, that's for sure. I'd give it a couple more days at most. If she's losing sleep because her cough is so bad, and it's not getting any better after a couple of days, I'd take her to the doctor. Especially with school about to start, you don't want her too sick to go next week.