Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Jillian Update

Well, went to see the doctor, as I planned and Jillian is being treated for a sinus infection. She seems to always have issues like this. The doctor gave her cough medicine, which I will definitely use, and a script for Zithromax if she is not better by the weekend. I truly believe that if she calms her cough and gets the rest she needs, things will get better. So now this week leaves tomorrow, the only day with no doctor appt's for the Temple household...OyVey!!!

I needed a "getaway" so my husband agreed to eat dinner late and I took Elizabeth to the Kids Club and did a double class at the gym. It felt so, so good and I was able to relax as I worked hard. I know, an oximoron statement, but its true.

Starting tomorrow, I will be waking Elizabeth up closer to the time she'll be getting up for school. She is semi good about getting up, so hopefully there is no problem

Exciting is that we might be getting a puppy. I do not have all the details, but I do know this puppy and the rest of the litter, has their papers and shots. The puppy is 4 months old and is a smaller dog....My husband's girlfriend...(an inside joke) wants to get this puppy for us knowing how we've been considering this for about 6 months. Of course when I told Elizabeth she said that she wanted a kitten. What the heck, she was asking for a puppy not too long ago....But most 6 yr old's change their minds with the wind...

So I will keep my blog friends posted and let everyone know if and when we get the new addition. Elizabeth does want to name the puppy Kelly or Kellie, I haven't asked her how she wants to spell it....

Its off to bed and reading....Nighty nite everyone!!!!

1 comment:

Melodie said...

I hope the cough medicine works and that Jilly starts feeling better soon.

Phil's dog when he was a kid was named Kelly, too.