Friday, August 22, 2008

Finally.......

I might be saying this too early, but what a night. Jillian slept well, had about 2 or 3 coughing bouts, but fell back to sleep...I didn't expect it to be gone and that's ok...but she seemed more restful. Hopefully its not only because she was tired because that never meant anything before...Hopefully she was also feeling better...enough to sleep more comfortably......I do not think bronchitis is contagious, but guess who is coughing now.....me....But it might just be the air, allergy, etc....and maybe the stressful week our house was under....So she's going to school today and lets hope she has a nice day...

4 comments:

Karlise said...

Glad to hear she's feeling better! Hopefully you get better soon too!

BTW, did you walk E into class today? I thought I saw you at the light about to cross the street this morning to go towards the park.

Debbie said...

No, that was not me...George usually does the car line and drops her off on the way to work...This gives me a little more time and I do not have to drag Jilly out and then come home for a short period of time...BUT, if George has to go in early, then I take her...

Anonymous said...

Yay Jilly for getting better! Here's hoping we all have a fairly healthy school year this year!

Melodie said...

Knocking on wood that Jilly continues to get better! And you get better, too. Mommies aren't allowed to be sick, remember?