Friday, August 15, 2008

Tropical or Hurricane Fay

Will it come or will it not? Will it be what they make storms out to be before they hit, or will it be a small breeze, making Wednesday storms look like they were a tropical wave...

The latest doppler shows a stronger possibility hitting Miami...I am assuming going across the state because Fox 13 News shows it going north, right along the west coast...Hmmm? At 70 mph...again Hmmm? Wouldn't it lose some strength...?

I truly cannot be bothered with wondering until we get closer. Living in "snowville" up north for many years, I love the hustle and bustle and the pure panic of people....Hello people, we live in Florida, its hurricane season....What, you had no batteries.....By now, people should know and if you have to stockpile on toilet paper, I think someone might have a problem....

Good luck to either storm people (if it comes to be) shopping along with last minute Back-to-School shoppers...Oy Vey!! I'm glad my normal grocery shopping is complete!!! LOL!

3 comments:

Melodie said...

These things usually don't worry me at all, but Phil is leaving town for the week on Monday and I'll be home alone with the girls. So, I'll be praying that it takes a sharp turn right and we get the "peaceful" side of the storm.

Heather said...

I hadn't even HEARD about the storm. LOL. Al will be IN Miami this coming week. Good timing.

Debbie said...

Heather, I'm sure things will be fine...I look at it as when they sometimes make a lot out of things, its 100x's less...