Thursday, August 14, 2008

Orientation and Open House Day

Today started off with 2 orientation's at Limona, one for the 2 yr old class and one for Jillian's class. I had to speak at both regarding our Parent's Association. We were there for about 2 hours and the girls had a chance to play with all different children. They had a blast.

Jillian's cough has not improved and although her doctor said to wait until the weekend, I filled the Zithromax. I will start her tomorrow on it. Driving home from Limona, she was coughing so hard that she could not catch her breath. That scared the sh*t out of me. I will also call her doctor and let her know how this cough has progressed. Just when I thought we might of had a good night last night, that one crack of thunder that Karlise mentioned on her blog woke her up. We were up until 2:30. Yes, I am beat again as my husband is too.

Tonight, off to Elizabeth's school to meet her teacher. I really like her teacher....She's a little more old school and I like that. I've seen teachers that can be completed walked over. But there is one boy that is in her class that I was warned about by her Kindergarten teacher. Unfortunately, he is well-known for his bad, bad behavior. I knew he was in her class at the beginning of the week, but that was something I didn't share with Elizabeth. I didn't want her to be concerned about. But oh boy, when he walked in....Thankfully, her Kindergarten teacher spoke to her 1st grade teacher already about her feelings. (Its nice to have it in with a teacher! LOL!)

Tomorrow, back to Limona for one more orientation! Then the weekend is like any other weekend.....Hard to believe that tomorrow is the last day of summer vacation. Time has really flown by....

No comments: