Sunday, August 10, 2008

Beautiful Sunday Fun

We had company down today, a friend of ours and her two daughters....She used to also be our babysister and she still is a co-worker to George. They do not get to a pool often, so Taylor, who is 2 yrs old, really enjoyed herself. She is going to be going to Limona this year, in the 2 yr old class. Isn't she just precious??!!! And Jillian is beautiful beyond words, of course....
Then there's my fish, Elizabeth...I cannot keep her above water long enough to get a word in...She just does not stay underwater, she goes DEEP!!!
Its so easy to forget moments like this...Ava, who is 4 months old, fell asleep for me 2x....Amazing, I never had that luck with my own Jillian....LOL!
It did make me want to think...........NOT!!!! The store is closed FOR GOOD!!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Ha ha, loved that last line!

Karlise said...

If you ever want to hold a baby, I'm just down the street!