Friday, August 1, 2008

It's Friday

For a slow week, it seems that Friday really peeked its nose on us sooner than expected.

I am happy to report that the behavioral situation seems to have improved. I am a bit leary making that statement since it is only 7:15 in the morning. VBS has been great for Jillian. Even last night before VBS, she had karate and out of 30 minutes, the first 18 minutes she was very attentive and followed directions well.

George and I went to Old Chicago's for dinner last night and then hit Publix for a few items. I bought some of my school supplies there. They had a lot of 3 for $1.00. Crayon's, for example. The boxes for school are .29 cents. 3 would of been .87 cents. So yes, I needed to pay an additional .13 cents, but hell, to avoid Walmart and the crowd and the nonense, I really did not mind. But there are a few things I would not buy there. The bulk is DONE!!!

Today, I am watching my friend's 9 yr old girl. She is such a great kid. I've watched her a few times already and she is great with the girls. Rain chances are low today (40%) which is amazing that I say low...but in comparison of the last few days, low. Hopefully we can do some swimming and just relax a bit...oh yea, and work a bit :(

No comments: