Tuesday, June 3, 2008

2007-2008 School Year...coming to a close....

Today was Elizabeth's Fun in the Sun Day..She had a blast (so did Jilly)....Took a lot of pictures, but I will only post a few...


This was taken before school....

















Now at school...........


















More fun at school.................

















She had a blast with her friends...There were relay races with sponges, which team was able to squeeze the most water out of their sponge, watermelon seed spitting, a station where they put on a t-shirt that was in a water bucket (yes, a kindergartener's version of a wet t-shirt contest) and put a child tub around them and relayed a ball, a bubble station, some other water thing, beach ball throwing and just spraying water all over the place....Jillian had a blast too, but she went not for the water spraying, more for the teacher that gave me a nod and I gave the go ahead for her to use the hose...LOL! It was hot and I am so through with slicing watermelon...And to think, I was sent home a whole watermelon...URG! Love it, but after slicing about 8 or 9, I'm through...Until Saturday for Elizabeth's BD party...

Can't believe school is almost out...Elizabeth will watch a movie and have popcorn tomorrow a.m. and then at 11:45, its over until August....I know I am not alone when I say...YAY, no more getting the girls ready for school...Lets see what I am saying in a week or two...Both girls will be in summer camp programs PLUS Elizabeth will be busy with rehearsal's for Oklahoma...

No comments: