Thursday, June 26, 2008

Vacation's almost over.....

What a week ..... and its not Friday yet!!! LOL!

A lot has been done from my "things to do" list including closets built and two rooms and my hallway painted...It makes the house look completely different and has taken on its own look now...I am loving it....

Jillian ended up with a sinus infection. Went to the doctor today. Since last Friday the temp going back and forth, a horrible cough and runny nose, it was time...Elizabeth had her followup with the ENT and she has an outer ear infection. Most likely, she will be getting a tube in her left ear sometime prior to school beginning. This should help her throughout the school year also.

I've basically been a taxi service this week...Whether it was the girls or numerous trips to Lowe's, but my husband really deserves more of the credit...And my friend Jae....The painting is marvelous...I'm not ready to post pictures and since I do not know exactly where the before pictures are, it might be a while...I was able to get some great deals at Old Time Pottery also...! Love a good deal!

Well that's about all. Elizabeth has had rehearsal Monday, Wed., and we are about to leave in an hour for the last one for the week...Until Monday at least...Oh yea, she will be marching in the July 4th parade with Stage Door Productions...So if you go, wave to her...She's the shortest and youngest one in the batch!!!!

3 comments:

Working Mama said...

sounds like a successful vacation! Doesn't it feel so good to get things off that "to do" list! Congrats

Melodie said...

I have a "to do" list for the summer, and I'm hoping to get at least something done from it. Of course, at this point, I haven't had the chance to even start anything because I've been so busy!

Karen said...

We'll be there so I'll definitely wave and yell for her. We'll be by the park.