Friday, June 27, 2008

Perfect ending to a perfect week..........

Today is my last day of vacation and I can honestly say, I did accomplish some things...

But lets end it with a little bang...Like Elizabeth now with a 101 fever. Both girls are laying down right now and I am certain both will nap. Elizabeth hardly ate lunch and she's acting somewhat ok, just tired and sluggish. I'm sure the running around between camp and Oklahoma has not helped...PLUS, Jillian's fever last week adn how she's been feeling. But today is the day...just doing laundry and laying low...NOT LEAVING THE HOUSE. In fact, my husband and Elizabeth did the food shopping earlier and ran errands. It was good for my husband because he was stuck in the house a good part of the week.

No big plans with the exception of taking Elizabeth to see Wall-E on Sunday...Hope its a relaxing weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always hate the end of a vacation, and what a way to end it! Yuck! I hope everyone is feeling better and you're all getting rested up! Let us know how WallE is!