Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Saga Continues........

This will be short and brief....Took Elizabeth to the dermatologist today...Scabies!!! All over her upper body. Tonight, back to the original prescription treatment, but also from her neck down. Not only that and not only do I need to do Jillian, but yes, both George and I, just to make sure. This is highly contagious...Great!!!!!I am so disgusted with all of this and really do not wish to say anything more or post anything more about this...Other than the Temple Family is on the upswing again!!!

3 comments:

Working Mama said...

Oh Debbie. I am saying a big honkin' prayer for you. Hugs to you. This too will pass - soon I hope!

Karen said...

What exactly are scabies? Is it another type of bug or is it from the lice?

Melodie said...

Oh, Debbie! You poor thing! You've really had it rough with these bugs, haven't you? And poor Elizabeth! I do not envy you guys this week.
Make sure you do a super thorough job of de-bugging all of your furniture, beds, rugs, and vehicle upholstery to be sure you kill every last one of those suckers and they can't come back. So much work for you. Ugh!