Saturday, June 21, 2008

Dance Recital Day

Well, it never fails...whenever I go to The Lakeland Center, it pours...Not just rain or drizzle, but pours...Luckily, it rained in Brandon and we drove out of it around 12:00 and then came home around 5:30, back into it...but far from as bad as the a.m.

What a long and tiring day. George stayed home with Jillian who spiked another fever of 102, at least one degree down from the morning. The Motrin is wearing off, so I will see shortly how she is doing.

I have tons of pictures, but first, I am posting two video's (if it works!)

And here is Part 2

Enjoy...And thank you Mark, Jae, Casey and Critter...You guys ROCK!!!!

3 comments:

Working Mama said...

How ADORABLE - it honestly gave me goosebumps. She is so graceful & poised...it looks like a great recital! Hope Jillian feels better.

Karen said...

That is absolutely adorable!!! She looks great too.

Karlise said...

Adorable!!