Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Fun, Leisurely Day

After this past week, I have to say it myself...we deserved a quiet family day...We had gone to the gym this a.m. and the girls loved being back at their "club"....When we came home, I wiped up a Kiwi Pie for tomorrow, made lunch for all of us and then George, Elizabeth and I went in the pool....Jillian put herself down for a nap...Yes, I said Jillian. But she woke up within 45 minutes which was fine for me....She joined us....We spent nearly 2 hours floating, jumping just having fun. But it was tiring and in fact, we all started dosing around 4:00. But George had another night at the Rolling Pin...this time the "Iron Chief" has come to the Pin. The owners were hosting their own rendition of the Iron Chief and George could not pass this one up. We tape it every Sunday night and although we are not dedicated watchers (because we have our favorites and the Chef's we do not care about) the show is entertaining and a good filler if we just want to watch something and nothing is on.

We finished the last touches on Father's Day and we are all set. I am hoping that Jillian falls asleep easily, but she is overtired...She's out here now saying that there are monsters in her room....So I will go and fight away those monsters and put her back to bed.....

1 comment:

Melodie said...

Nice blog template update! I almost didn't recognize it until I remembered that you said you had made some changes.