Friday, June 13, 2008

A Normal Busy Day

Since Elizabeth seems on the total mend I took the girls to the mall and another store, which I cannot say in case my dh sees this blog, but all Father's Day shopping. Then food shopping, of course. His son will be coming over on Sunday and I will be doing all the cooking. I stopped by a woman I knew from a previous mom's group, who had a sample of Tea Tree Shampoo, especially for Elizabeth...I am so thankful and since I washed her hair in the a.m., I will hold off until tomorrow. I also want to avoid her hair being very very clean, since those little buggers like clean. Thank you Karen!!!

But George is assisting a class at the Rolling Pin tonight which I could not be more happier about. It gave me and the girls to "prepare" for Sunday, if you know what I mean. I am so happy with what the "girls" got him and also the additional gift he'll get Wednesday for his birthday. For the first time in a long time, I know I hit the nail on the head, but again, will share after the fact...But all is wrapped or bagged, whichever and set...Even our craft part was a hell of a lot of fun. One thing I will share (which I know he'll be expecting anyway) is that since Elizabeth was born, 3 weeks after her birth, I have always done her hand and footprints with fabric paint on a t-shirt with the year. When Jillian as born, I added a plain banadana and kept it separate. Since Jilly's first year of doing that, I nixed that and decided to put everything on one shirt. George does not wear them, he saves them. I made a comment this year saying that maybe I would skip it (just for a reaction to see if he lookd forward to it or was bored with them) and OMG..how dare I think of changing it....This made me very happy and we completed that tonight. Again, hard to do with the way Elizabeth was or feeling...

Well, now its time for some me time so Good Night all my fellow bloggers and readers.

No comments: