Thursday, June 12, 2008

Improving Slowly

Sorry that my posts have been so boring and disgusting, to say the least...But the newest update is that we are improving. Although these eggs are really, really stubborn, things are starting to improve. Still need to do more work and today, I am combing every couple of hours...Laundry, of course....

I've been doing so so well with my healthy eating, exercising, etc...But I might have to just cave and have one of the cupcakes leftover from Elizabeth's party....At this time, I have not done it, but I might just NEED it...But with both girls awake and my difficult time to share sweets, maybe that will hold me off....

More later......

2 comments:

Working Mama said...

I can certainly understand the need to give in to an indulgence after the time you've had! Glad things are slowly improving!

Melodie said...

Go ahead... You deserve it!