Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tuesday with the Temples

Well, I can officially report that Jillian's cold is not as bad as it might of been. So now I must choke up her behavior to Jilly being Jilly...I had made up my mind that I was not going to make up excuses, especially if there is none...Jilly has had it tough and in many ways, she's a 3-1/2 yr old caught in between being a little young for her age along with trying to be like her almost 6 yr old sister....But today was a better day for her, probably because she was home with me. She is nearly completely potty trained, which I am thrilled with...I have to admit, I am so done with the diaper's...Especially the diaper changing struggles.

Elizabeth went with me to the gym today and played in their Kids area....She had a blast and felt like such a big girl, staying out until almost 8:00. I've been so stuck with an early bedtime, even if she is awake for a little bit....I believe a 5 yr old needs a certain amount of sleep, but I also need to let her stay up a little longer than 7:15....As long as she's not tired the next day and can get up for school.

I want to thank all of the woman that have commented on my blogs...Its nice to be in touch again! Hope to read your blogs soon!!!

No comments: