Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Productive Wednesday

Did anyone have a very productive day, but feel that they do not have anything to show for it? That was my case today...........

I have a terribly sore neck due to weights on Tuesday night, but I put in a solid, full day with work and still able to take care of day-to-day household/family things...But I honestly must say, Friday cannot come too soon....SPRING BREAK.....This household is in need of a break, no schedules, relaxed bedtimes, just a "spur-of-the-moment" week....not to mention a week's vacation for me....

Something funny was sending a message on my "myspace" page announcing that I was pregnant....It was the perfect April Fool's Joke!!! I had my tubes tied after Jillian and although there is a 1% - 2% chance of getting pregnant, I have not nor to I intend to fall in that percentage!!! But I finally did fool a few of my friends up north....LOL!!!

Oh well, not much else exciting...Just need to finish watching American Idol and then get things ready for the a.m....Good Night!!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Good one. I totally forgot about April Fools Day until tonight.

Melodie said...

I had planned on posting a photo on my blog of my postitive pregnancy test from when I was pregnant with Katie as an April Fool's Day joke, but then I got paranoid that if I did that it would turn out that I was really pregnant, and I didn't want to jinx myself.