Sunday, April 20, 2008

7 Facts
I've been tagged by Andrea.

I have to list 7 weird, unusual, or little known facts about me.

Then I have to tag 7 people - the rules are listed below...so if you are a "tagge" (i.e., someone who's been tagged) please follow them!The Rules:1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. So here it goes....

1. I have been a certified lifeguard and worked as a lifeguard for two summer's up in New York.

2. Both of my pregnancies were planned to the T...When we decided we would try, I was very blessed to become pregnant immediately..(For this reason, I had my tubes tied.

3. When I was around 18 or 19, my two girlfriends and I went to the Jersey Shore, Seaside Hgts to be exact, on Memorial Day weekend. We had no reservations and hotel/motel hopped until we found something. As were were doing this, two guys (cute I must add) were doing the same thing. When we finally found a place, there was one room available and decided to all get the room together....(Thought we were lucky that it was 3 of us vs. them). By the way, we had a blast, they were nice guys AND I would NEVER tell my daughters I did this!!!! I will not put a stupid idea like that in their head.

4. Back when Richard Nixon was campaigning for presidency, I met him at Teterboro Airport. From then on, I've always had a crush on him. In fact, I wrote a letter to him when I was younger, asking him to dinner....He never responded....But still, there is some feeling there...LOL!

5. I was on TV during one of Jerry Lewis's Telethon's, answering phones. Again, in Jersey for Channel 9, I met many different stars...I was actually on TV when the host came to my phone....

6. The summer before I got married, my best pals and myself (4 of us) went to Point Pleasant (Jersey Shore) for a girls weekend. I drove down with my good friend April and being beloved Bon Jovi fan's, we stalked his house....I have pic's of it and as the lawnman drove his riding lawnmover, he motioned us to leave, but my friend just waved thinking that was what he was doing.....Next time I'm in Jersey, I would do this again!!!!

7. My mom died when I was 7...My dad chose to separate himself from my sister and I for about 4 years. Unfortunately and fortunately, he suffered a severe heart attack, which brought us all together and hoping for a heart transplant....It was not meant to be and he did not survive...But I was fortunate to have had a relationship, if only for a month, again

Didn't mean to end on that note, but I did...LOL!

I am sending this to:

Elaine
April
Sharon
Karen
Jae
Christine
Andrea (in NJ)

No comments: