Thursday, April 17, 2008

It's Almost Friday

Happy its almost the end of the week...I must say, for the first week back after Spring Break, it has gone super fast...What is is now 32 days left of school??!!!!

Well, George made me my choice of dinner tonight for my B-day...Chicken Marsala with parm. asparagus and a baked potato...Yummy and here it is....

Now does that look yummy or what....Love it, love it and well, I loved it!!!!
I received some beautiful gifts including my new Brita system, two new healthy cookbooks, my weight gloves and an absolutely gorgeous necklace with a ruby w/diamond pieces on the charm...Beautiful...way too much since we do not do so much for each other's birthday, but it was a lovely day...
Now I need to rest....All the excitement has worn me out...LOL!!! Good night my fellow Bloggers!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Debbie!

Karen said...

Happy belated Birthday! Glad you enjoyed your day (and dinner).

Melodie said...

Happy Birthday, Debbie! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Debbie said...

Thank you...I really just wanted to show off my dinner....OMG, its 10:30 in the morning and I want more...Ok, I have a problem...LOL!

Working Mama said...

Happy belated birthday! Sounds like you were treated like royalty - good for you!

You are "tagged" too - see my blog for instructions on what you have to do!
Andrea