Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I am not posting too much because I had a very, very, and very busy day...I am exhausted...

But one thing I do want to "brag" about is that Elizabeth auditioned with the StageDoor Production Company for the play, Oklahoma, which will performed at Limona Village Chapel and she's in....I am very proud of her and hope that although she's been dancing for 3 yrs, this will help her to continue to come out of her shell. She is a very outgoing girl, but needs to warm up to people or situations she is not familiar with.

This will be a bit time consuming, but thankfully the work will be when school is out for the year. She seems very excited about it....

2 comments:

Working Mama said...

Well congrats to her (& you!). That's a wonderful nod to her abilities & personality! I'm glad she's still enjoying dance!!!
Andrea

Melodie said...

That's great! I was a very shy girl (I still am most of the time) and acting was a wonderful outlet for me. "Being" someone else for a while made let me get away from the shy, insecure girl that I was.