Monday, April 14, 2008

Back to Reality

Well there is not too much to write about..As most of us down in this area (actually my friends up in NY are off this week and you know who you are) went back to school today...I also went back to work after my meeting of our Parent's Association at Jillian's school. We are now preparing for Teacher Appreciation Week next week, which I am very excited about....

But I really am not much into writing tonight, but my husband loves when I post his dinner's on my blog...So here it is...It was pork medallions with a pineapple salsa and sweet potato baked fries...... Yummy!


How sad...I might be doing the cooking tomorrow and might just make a boring meatloaf!!!LOL!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, his meals are very impressive. Makes mine look like a child's creation. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Uh... I'm thinking you need to have a dinner party with Chef George! His dinner's look great! It's 5:30am and I'm now hungry for pork!

Melodie said...

I went back to my "work" yesterday and in trying to catch up on everything that I have been neglecting since my mom's been in the hospital, I ended up getting to Emily's school about five minutes late to pick her up. Nice way for me to start off the first day back from Spring Break!

Dinner looks yummy!