Thursday, April 3, 2008

ONE MORE DAY TILL THE WEEKEND

WOW is the only thing I could say about my girls...especially Jilly. She was a little firecracker today and I know, we can use the break that's coming up...


Today was a productive day all-in-all....I did lots of laundry, some cleaning and really caught up on my work. Yes, for those reading, I am still working at home full-time. George had to assist a class tonight, so part of my challenge was keeping Jillian awake, even at 5:30, when she was ready to sleep....But I did it.....

Elizabeth received another citizenship award and this time, a certificate. She was also feature on the "morning show" at her schoool. She's a little star in the making....

1 comment:

Working Mama said...

Nice to see the pictures of the kids - they have grown a lot. Sounds like they are keeping you running.
Andrea