Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Let the Crazy Week Continue......

I do not know what is going on in my house...Jillian is totally a little wild this week. (no, she is never the calm one) but it seems to be excessive this week. I will give her kudo's because she seems to be paying attention to me and listening better....But wow.....

I tried a quick new recipe I found, I think on AllRecipes. It was pork medallions with a honey balsamic sauce...Well let me just say, I guess All Recipes is not flawless. We even looked over the directions after dinner and it was not good. Sounds like it should be, right....But the honey balsamic sauce was suppose to be a glaze and it was like water...Did nothing to the pork. Oh well, that's why my husband does more of the newer recipes...

Elizabeth has a horrible, horrible runny nose and she's getting that freakin' chapped lip again. ALWAYS....I wish she would blow her nose better and not just wipe...Oy vey!!! Everything is clear and I honestly believe that its either allergies or seriously, her ear's continuing to drain. It would make sense.

I am hoping for a quiet, peaceful evening. We are just finishing Hell's Kitchen and I think I'll just go read...So Good Night everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: