Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Day One of Vacation

I decided to post early since I will be going to the gym and coming home just in enough time of AI and then Hell's Kitchen....

I had a very good day so far. The girls and I went to All Person's for about two hours this morning. It was not that crowded when we arrived and by time we left, maybe 25 kids. Not bad at all, maybe because there was an overcast, but a perfect time to go. As usual, both girls met other kiddies to play with. I had to bribe Jillian to leave (which is the same ole everytime we go to the park), but by time we came in the house, she fell asleep on the couch in about 10 minutes. She was wiped....But I woke her about 45 minutes later so she could eat lunch because I promised a trip in the pool. Elizabeth did say that we could leave her in the house, which is so Elizabeth...but I did tell her that was not nice and we had to wait. Sometimes the things she says...well let me end that here...She's a 5 yr old girl, Miss Independent, blah, blah, blah...

Well the pool was pretty cool for me because of all the rain on Sunday, but we were there and I did it...Had to and I did get used to it. It was nice to come back into a warm house....LOL!

Tonight the girls are looking forward to playing at the "Kids Zone" at the gym. I took both yesterday (Jillian's first time) and thought it would be fun to take both of them again. It gives me a chance to leave little projects for my husband to take care of after work, or just give him some alone time to do as he wishes, computer, etc....

So to sum up my day, if the rest of the day goes A-OK, I would say I have had a suberb day....But I'll check back tomorrow to see if that is how it really ended.....

No comments: