Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A Pain in the Neck

I have been nursing a terrible and annoying ache in my arm which has now traveled to my neck...Only one side because when this happens, it slowly works itself to the middle and the other side...It is very annoying and really though I am not sick, makes me feel horrible...Oh well....

Elizabeth is at the end of her cold, the same exact thing Jillian had. The only exception was we were able to avoid going to the doctor. Elizabeth has a strong resistance for fighting things if you just give her the time to ward off the germs...

This weekend we are having one of Elizabeth's friends staying with us....It will be fun for the girls...of course I have no plans yet. I realize that with friends, sometimes its better just to go with the flow...Sometimes they just need some down playtime and with the pool, I do not want to flood them with what I think they would want to do....even though kids really enjoy themselves with whatever.....

1 comment:

Working Mama said...

Ouch! Hope you nurse it back to health - it really is awful to have that. Get a nice warm compress and try to rest. I know "try" is kind of funny - especially with your schedule!