Friday, July 11, 2008

Opening Night

It was amazing! After months of rehearsal, seeing the entire play come together, that did not even come close to what I saw last night. Of course my highlight was Elizabeth, but the play in general, was marvelous. The singing was perfect to me, funny and just the entire night was wonderful....

There is a website www.mypapernow.com that has pictures of the final dress rehearsal. Under newly posted! There are over 100 pictures and if anyone is interested, you might notice someone you know!!!

1 comment:

Working Mama said...

Oh that is really wonderful, Debbie! I looked at the pictures - she is just gorgeous and she looks so calm & at ease on stage. I really love her haircut too - I know it came about for other reasons for it really suits her. Congrats on her opening night!