Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Sneaky Oklahoma Plug

This is a "sneaky" plug for the upcoming performance of Oklahoma @ Limona Village Chapel's Fellowship Hall.

Elizabeth is in the play along with a few other members from the Church. (She's the youngest and smallest!) This production is not a production through Limona, rather through Stage Door Productions.

Normally, kids are not part of the original Oklahoma, but Stage Door has been kind enough to implement children into their show..

Show dates are July 10th, 11th & 12th @ 8:00 p.m. with a matinee @ 3:00 p.m. on the 13th and July 17th, 18th & 19th, also @ 8:00 p.m.

Tickets are $12.00 for adults
Seniors & Students $10.00
(I believe under 5 are free) You can save $2.00 if you have a discount ticket from the 4th of July Parade!!!

The cast, both young and older have been putting in long hours and hard work over the past 2 months...I have to say, I never had an interest in this show until I saw their productions. Of course I am bias, but the story and how it is written is entertaining!

So if you are interested, you should check it out....

Take care!!!

Debbie

2 comments:

Karen said...

I've always love Stage Door Productions. They always have an entertaining version to the story. Good luck Elizabeth. I would love to see it but I honestly can't even imagine having to take Joshua with me, lol.

Working Mama said...

Stage Door does a great job with your shows. I know you'll have a busy week but I bet you will have fun!