Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Holiday Weekend Continues

Well my husband and I were up at 5:30 this a.m. with Jillian...Why??? Who knows...I think she was exhausted from yesterday, fell asleep early and just woke up early. So we had a head start on doing some projects in our room. Since we painted and reconstructed 2 closets, we had stored a lot of things in our bedroom. Today was cleaning out day...Whoohoo! We are finally starting to get our room back.

I did a double class at the gym today and the kids enjoyed seeing their friends at the Kids Club. Luckily, Jillian took a early nap from waking up early and by time she woke up, she had a late lunch and all four of us went in the pool for about an hour or a little bit more.

Hubby and I made dinner tonight together, pork marsala with fettucine, played a game with the girls and finished all my laundry. Now I am just watching my race, which should be over in about 1/2 an hour.

Tomororw, last day of a 3 day weekend and OMG...Its showtime this week starting on Thursday. But rehearsals Monday thru Wed. So besides church, which just might be me and the girls, its going to be such a lowkey day...

My boy is in 4th, so I will go and hope for a good finish!!!

No comments: