Sunday, July 13, 2008

Rainy Sunday

Well I am so so happy its Sunday. Elizabeth has had performances since Thursday and one today, but a matinee. Did I ever say how much of a homebody I can be and miss just being in PJ's at 6:00 and playing with the kids or even trying to get Jillian to sleep....just to have quietness. Although this ride has been fun, I am looking forward to this evening and the next 2 days. Elizabeth will be back for rehearsal (refresher) on Wed and then close out with 3 evening performances. She wants to do the next play which is Into the Woods. I have to see because school would be in session and I need to find out what is required regarding late nights...I cannot have her go to 1st grade coming home late...NO WAY!!!

George will be seeing the show for the 1st time this afternoon. We have a sitter for Jillian because she would not sit there for 3 hours... Hopefully I can get back to the gym this week too!!! I've been highly motivated and would hate to lose that.

On another note, Elizabeth is highly upset with all this rain. She wanted to know why we are getting so much rain and all I could say was "That's Florida....its our rainy season". But in saying that, we are getting a lot more morning rain or early afternoon instead of the traditional 4:00ish storms. It would be nice to have some more nice weather for the earlier part of the days. Hard to believe how dry were were 2 months ago and how wet everything is...I guess we can never be 100% happy...heehee!!! But I do love a rainy day sometimes...especially on the weekend when there are no plans, just a lazy, game playing day!!!

Hope all is well with my friends that read the blog....

2 comments:

Melodie said...

I LOVE Into the Woods! If Elizabeth does end up in it, I will definitely be catching one of her shows.

Debbie said...

We are not going to do Into the Woods. They are not using small children, 13 and up....BUT, there might be something else which would interest her more...I'll keep the blog posted....