Thursday, July 24, 2008

GREAT SALE DAY!

Its a great day when I can go shopping and find sales at almost every place I went...First stop, Kohl's for Elizabeth's backpack....40% off...And they had a nice selection, not just a few left....Then over to Penny's, which I never go wrong. I went there for some more gym clothes and went upstairs and boom, a rack of summer dresses and outfits for $4.97 a piece. Even the 2 piece outfits...How cool was that!!! Then over to another table and I picked up at least 10 shirts for Jillian, the Okie Dokie brand, for $1.99 each! Not just T-Shirts, but the shirts little girls wear!!! It was a great, great day and trip to the mall!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Gotta love a shopping day like that!

Melodie said...

I love it when they have those sales at Penney's. One year, I got two or three large bagfuls of clothes for Sarah and Emily for about $100. I didn't have to buy them clothes for a long time after.

Working Mama said...

You stumbled into some great sales. I was at Penney's last week buying training underwear for Patrick & needed new drapery panels for Matthew's room. I stumbled upon their buy one & get one for a penney deal. I snatched up those curtains!