Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Ready for Christmas!!

Yes, I am officially set for Christmas. Yesterday, we had some friends over and baked, and baked, oh yea, and baked. Last night I made my first ever, Buche De Noel, ALL CHOCOLATE. I saw the recipe on ALL YOU, Walmart's magazine and I've always wanted to try to make one...Once I saw a recipe for all chocolate, I was sold. Well it was not that hard to do, time consuming more...After 4 + hours on my feet baking, then another almost 4 for this cake, boy, I was beat. This a.m. I made meatballs, sausage and homemade sauce as well as homemade toll house cookies...My stepson's fav...He gets a batch himself!!!















Cookie Making!!
















Buche De Noel!!

Lastly, tonight we become members of Limona Village Chapel as well as I will be bapitized! So it's a very special day for the Temple's....one well overdo, but worth the wait!

I just want to wish all my friends and family a Very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful Joyous New Years!!!

No comments: