Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas and double duty schedules

Tonight, Elizabeth had her first Christmas party at dance while Jillian had her pizza party with choir. Unfortunately, we all could not be at 2 places at once. But it all worked out. George took Jillian while I took Elizabeth. Elizabeth has another dance party Sat. a.m., which George can take her to before we go to Disney!!!

Elizabeth did a cute dance to the Can Can ballet song. I taped it, but where I sat in the room, you could hardly see her. But I have to say, while she takes dancing so serious, she also is loose and enjoys it. That is what is more important than anything else.

Today I met with my Troop's Cookie Mom and we have a game plan for cookie sales. So anyone that reads this, make sure you go to your GS rep to get your thin mints and other cookies...the time is coming up. My troop has 13 girls and I think the troop as a whole will be motivated to sell.

On another note, I've been exhausted lately. I know I've been busy, but I feel on edge at times....like yes, I can snap any moment. So to those I might snap at or offend, I'm sorry! Just a warning...I might be like this on and off for the next week or two, or for the next 7 years....maybe I'm perimenapausal...LOL!

No comments: