Sunday, May 18, 2008

Weekend Over....Already!!!







The weekend has been pretty much like my week...not overly busy, just enough, enjoyable and over too quick.

Saturday, we had a gymnastics birthday party and sure enough, now Elizabeth wants one. But we talked her out of that one. We are not members of the "Y" and by time we became members just for the party, forget about it. Maybe if my husband and I didn't already have memberships at the gym, maybe. But enough said about that.

Of course at night, my race was on....

Today was Jillian's belt test at Karate. I am so proud of her, not so much for the belt advancement, but this is showing such discipline for her and her ability to follow direction and follow through. I love her instructor and I'm thrilled that he does take 3 yr olds. I really didn't want to wait until she was four for all the reasons I am happy with her success.

Anyway, I am working off my laptap and I am having a difficult time moving the pictures in position...so I will leave them on top of my post....time to go for our little celebration of the gold for Elizabeth and the yellow for Jillian..



2 comments:

Working Mama said...

Congratulations Jillian! That is wonderful - I can certainly attest to the discipline it fosters! How wonderful

Melodie said...

Congratulations, Jilly! You go, girl!