Friday, May 9, 2008

Spring Fling at Yates

This evening was Elizabeth's Spring Fling...They had a spaghetti dinner, book fair (which I just spent too much $$$ at), a recorder concert, the phys. ed teacher had relays, etc. and it was just a lot of fun. Elizabeth has her first yearbook, which I never knew they did. So she can bring it to school next week and get people to sign her book.

I took a good amount of pictures of Elizabeth with her friends, but thought I would just post one of her and one of Jillian....or should I call Jill, the newest Chris Evert...


George is gone for the night to Orlando for his job. Tomorrow there are two classes he needs to take and his boss and George went up tonight for a big fancy reception. Bad news, let me back up, he had his stitches removed today and by the way, test results were all good (the skin lesion). Well as he was getting dressed, boom, his scar, where the stitches just were removed, started to split a bit. He called the nurse on call and first of all, they cannot re-stitch him. There is nothing much then can do except for him to bandage it by pulling the skin together...almost as if you were stitching or lacing. So he's going to do that, did some sort of megshift first aid, put on his suit and is partying with the big wigs...
Both of my precious ladies are sleeping, which is no surprise...As soon as we walked in, I tossed around going in the pool or a bath...Well I didn't want the pool to work against me and wake them up, so a bath did the trick, a small bite to eat and it is 9:00 and all is well and quiet. So now I will watch a little TV and read a bit and it will be nighty night for me......

1 comment:

Working Mama said...

Sounds like a fun day in all! Nothing like some good ol' exercise to tire them out! Hope George's "split" held up o.k. - good to hear the tests came back o.k!
And in case you didn't see the post, no that wasn't me in the pis posing with the garbage...that was Melodie! LOL! The photographer never seems to be in the pics!