Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Just one more thing......

This is going to short and sweet...I really have not read much of my emails, myspace things and blogs....But I went for Elizabeth's recheck on her ears, and call it the Temple luck, her ears remain mostly closed/clogged with the exception of a small pin hole in her left year. Her doctor will not flush them with the fear of the drainage in the one ear seaping through the tiny whole. So now we are going to have to go to the ENT and hope they can flush it out and treat with an antibotic if needed and avoid tubes. BUT, I know tubes are not a big deal at all, its just the principle of all the medical things we've one through just since January. But mostly it was Jillian, so now its Elizabeth's turn...Oy Vey and Good night!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I hope they are able to treat Elizabeth's ear successfully. Good luck!

Working Mama said...

You poor thing - just one more thing! LOL! Let's just hope the ENT can put this to rest for once & all!

Melodie said...

Poor Elizabeth! I went through a nasty ear infection when I was about 19 or 20. It just would not go away. Ever week I would go to the doctor and he would tell me that he was going to try "one more stronger antibiotic" and that if it didn't take care of it he was going to send me to the ENT to have the fluid on my ear drum drained. This went on for over a month before it finally got better. I was so sick of hearing him say that, I was actually hoping he would just go ahead and send me to have it drained so it would be over and done with.
I'm not the most patient person, but I was even less patient before I had children.