Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Things Are Settling Down

Well, I received the results of Jilly's bloodwork. Thankfully, everything is perfect...The only exception is her immune system. Her immune system is extremely low and does not appear to be completely mature for her age. So tomorrow, she needs a booster vaccination to help this along. This also explains so much illness my poor little girl has had....

Since we are going for that vaccination tomorrow, both girls will be getting their flu vaccination tomorrow.

Today, I was able to get my hair done and then just came home from dinner with friends. Tomorrow and Thursday, I will be working at the Book Fair at Elizabeth's school and Friday, Picture Day and Jillian's school. So besides my day-to-day activity, its just a busy week. But for now, its time to go and lay down and read...I feel like a little unwinding time is in needed!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the bloodwork came back mostly good! Hopefully the booster will help. What are you reading right now?

Debbie said...

I actually just finished Nights of Rodanthe, knowing the movie is coming out...But as usual, now that I finished it, I will not go to see the movie...I do not want to be disappointed and I also do not want to go through tons of tissues...LOL!

Anonymous said...

The movie looks good! I haven't read the book yet, so I will have to pick between the two. I am always disappointed in the movie when I've read the book! Plus since I was pregnant with Olivia I refuse to read Nicholas Sparks anymore. My heart can't handle it!! LOL

Debbie said...

Very rarely a book brings me to actual tears, but Sparks really knows how to do it...His books have been the only books that consistently, make me cry!!! If I know that a movie will be a terrible tearjerker, I now avoid the movie theater...Ever since Stepmom, can't do that one again!!! LOL! I would say Stepmom, Beaches and Steel Mag. are the killers for me....