Saturday, September 13, 2008

Gotta Love The Weekend

Well things in my house have kind of leveled out. Jillian, still coughing, not as often, but just as hard. Waiting on the bloodwork results, which I hope to have early next week.

George seems to be all better, tired from an exhausting week at work. They were one person down because of vacation and like most businesses, doesn't it figure you get more busy. But he made it through the week.

I'm feeling better. Still have the hard cough, but like Jilly, there is much further time between. I did call my doctor to get a refill on my inhaler. I do not need to see the doctor again, but would like to have a refill to deal with the cough. I did start going back to the gym, which I am doing slowly because of the rib, the cough, and not exercising in a few weeks.

Today was a big family type of day. I went to the gym, took the girlies and then Elizabeth had dance. The girls played in the sandbox and swam for a good part of the afternoon. Both girls were exhausted. Elizabeth and I had a birthday party at Ace Golf this evening (from 6-8). I have to say to anyone that reads this, I highly recommend a party there. EVERYTHING is included, from pizza and the cake and soda, paper products and unlimited golf. The entire party cost less than parties I throw. Unfortunately with Elizabeth's BD being the end of May, it would be way to hot. George had a date last night for dinner with Elizabeth and then ice cream with Jillian tonight. So they both had Daddy to themselves. Hey, we haven't had a "date" in a while..Hmmm! LOL!

Tomorrow is church and the race, with flipping back to football for George. We'll probably take the girls out again to play.

Its 10:00 and I am still doing laundry. I think I did one load this past week, which is highly unusual. But today and tonight, had 2 loads of colors, 2 loads of towels and then my whites. I do not know how we accumulated so many towels this week. At least we are a clean family :)

3 comments:

Melodie said...

I'm glad to hear you are all feeling better. Now, it's my turn.

Working Mama said...

I hope this turn for the better keeps going! Enjoy the chase race today!

Anonymous said...

Here's hoping this week is a great one for all of you! No more coughing!!!