Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday, Sunday

Well, I need to brag...And I am only bragging because I've discussed different issues I've had with Jillian and her behavior.

As I've posted, she loves to test me and my husband and pull our strings. She is a very smart little girl, but also a little smart alec....Today was her first performance at church in the choir and because I am prejuidice, she was absolutely adorable..She sang with the choir and danced around with one of her friends...And then, a member of the church tells a story to the kids before they go to Sunday School. Well after today's story, the woman asked for a volunteer to say a prayer in using the microphone. Guess who volunteered and was picked.....yep, my Jilly. She didn't know what she raised her hand to so she had to be guided, but when she said "Dear Jesus", the tears just flowed from my eyes. There is something about little ones and their little voices speaking of God or Jesus that sets me off...

Well here are some pics of the girls, before church and Jillian up singing...Hope you enjoy!!!