Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Busy, Wacky Wednesday

Boy, for someone who works full-time from home, I feel like I hardly got anything done...

After dropping Jillian off, I volunteered at Elizabeth's school to work the Book Fair, which I will be doing again tomorrow. Since I have such a love for books, its the perfect place for me...not my credit card, but for me...(I do have a little pile I started today). Tomorrow, I will have Elizabeth's teacher send her down when I am there so she can pick out a few books. Heck, the girl's nose is always in a book, she's reading way above her grade level, why wouldn't I encourage it....

Then the girl's had their doctor's appt., Jillian had choir and Elizabeth had dance....Oh yea, and still had a homework assignment given to her today....Oh boy...But everything ran smooth...

Jillian has her first performance on Sunday during our 10:45 service. I hope she enjoys it...She seems to be enjoying choir and it is so good for her to have something other than Karate since Elizabeth does so much more...

Tomorrow, we are checking out Girl Scouts, which for her, would be Daisy's. Tomorrow is an information meeting. I cannot extend myself more a be a leader. But I hope being a helper will help...LOL!

Well, its time for a little treat for a snack...and since we've been running today, there is no guilt here!!!

3 comments:

Melodie said...

I have a love/hate relationship with bookfairs. I LOVE all the books, but I HATE what they cause me to do to my bank account! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for our book fair! I should probably start saving! I loved book fairs when I was a kid!!

Karen said...

I only go to the book fair at the end of the year when they have a buy one get one half off sale. I usually just order books through the Scholastic order form that they send home. I hate getting them too because there are probably at least $50.00 worth of books that I would want to get each time, lol. Of course, I have to limit what we get.