Saturday, September 20, 2008

AAAHHHH, a relaxing weekend...

Yep, exactly what my title reads. Let me back up, last night was Open House at Jillian's school. Nothing much to report since I am at the school at least 3 days. I went earlier to set up and brought Elizabeth with me. Jillian feel asleep right before George was ready to leave with her and then feel asleep again in the car. When she walked in the school, I really did not think she would make it...But she started waking up, after a cookie or two and boom, she was the Jilly I know and love. We have some behavior issues to work on but nothing too serious it seems...More attention getting behavioral and the behavior when our little ones love to test us....

Back to the gym today and the rib is much better already. Oh, backup again...Jillian is performing her for choir performance tomorrow morning in church. She is not a dressy girl, but I wanted to get her something new and just ran to Walmart for a cheaper dress, just to wear for tomorrow. Walmart has absolutely crap and we ended up getting nothing, but two Halloween costumes and the new Barbie movie....heehee! So Jilly and I went to the gym and George dropped Elizabeth off at dance....The after all that, I mowed the front lawn, while my dear hubby worked on the wall around our pool and the girls played...We all met up and I stayed outside playing with the girlies and swimming. George had a class to work at for the Rolling Pin tonight, so I needed and wanted to get the girls nice and tired. Well its 9:00 and Jilly has been asleep for almost 2 hours...and well Elizabeth is still up watching Camp Rock. Hell, she's good at going to sleep, a special treat for her!!! (Not that she hasn't seen it 3 or 4 times already!!!)

Go Rays, although I am a true Yankee fan!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

It's about time you have a relaxing weekend...although I can't call mowing the lawn relaxing but I'll try to overlook that. LOL!