Monday, November 17, 2008

My Family of Four ~~~~~~~ALL SICK!!

Yes, we've done it now...We all have upper respiratory infections. Jillian did start this one and was on a heavy duty cough medicine, Respitann. I just filled her Amox. since the doctor told me that last Friday if she wasn't better, to do that. I wanted to give her a few extra days because viral, antibotics do nothing for. But knowing how bad she felt and how this has spread to Elizabeth, George and myself, we need to knock this out. Today, I opened the house up to help let the cool air kill the germs.

Now I read that Melodie and her girl's all are sick too. I guess this newest cold/virus is hitting households, not individuals.

Hope everyone is going to feel better very, very soon!

4 comments:

Melodie said...

I told Phil that I want it out of my house and that if he felt even the slightest bit sick, he better get himself to the doctor. I'm sick of us passing this thing around like a game of hot potato.

Karlise said...

Feel better soon! The colds just keeping coming in our house too. It seems like someone's always coughing or running a low temp. Thankfully it's been pretty mild so far. (knock on wood!)

Anonymous said...

Ack! Not good when Mommy and Daddy are sick too! Hope you all feel better really soon! And keep your germs on that side of town Debbie and Karlise!! LOL

Heather said...

Oh goodness, I hope it's long gone by now!