Sunday, October 26, 2008

What a Filling Weekend!

I sure had a busy weekend!!! First, Friday evening, my husband catered a Bunco party...Sounds too me like there will be some more bookings, which he is thrilled about...

Sat. early a.m., Elizabeth and I went with the Scouts to see High School Musical 3. Its funny, some people compare it to Grease and I can see some things that they have in common, but it is so much different. But it was great being in a theater with all girls, ranging from Daisy's up to the older girls. Then we had some family time and went to St. Andrews to pick out our pumpkin and take some pictures...There was a great craft fair/flea market and I just walked by because I had the girls plus with family and friends that we buy for living up North, these were items I would not buy. Beautiful items, but some people just do not enjoy nicknacks...But beautiful.
I think Elizabeth looks absolutely beautiful!!!
Is it me or does it look like my cute little Jilly is trying to take off with this pumpkin!!! LOL!


Then I received a phone call about good friends of our's that were in an accident in the afternoon. So I went over and sat with her while we waited for her husband to be released from the hospital. She was released about 4 hours prior to his release. They are pretty banged up and I pray for a speedy recovery for both...Thankfully, they both are fine in retrospect...
Today, went to church and brought my friend's husband's car home from the hospital and then did at least, 5 loads of laundry. Between the Fall Fest and just general day-to-day things, laundry backed up...Now I need to finish planning Jillian's birthday party. Doesn't it seem that kids have many days of celebrating...??!! How fun for them!






No comments: