Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fall Festival Begins

Wouldnt' it figure...Our Fall Festival starts tomorrow and rain is in the forecast...and Friday too. But we'll make out fine...Last year, the first day was in our Fellowship Hall and if that's what it takes, so be it.

Elizabeth had dance today and I must say, not only do I think she is a graceful and beautiful dancer, but so do others in her class. Her class will be performing on November 15th at the Novemberfest at Nativity. How exciting!

Another great day outside. The girls are enjoying playing outside after dinner when they can...Here are some pics from yesterday.



..

Then of course, pictures before church on Sunday where Jillian had her 2nd performance with the choir...





Yes, I think my daughters are the most cutest people in my life...They are everything to me, even though the rough spots. And through those rough spots, I just think of a Trace Atkins song "You'll Gonna Miss This"......

No comments: