Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Jillian's 4-yr Well Visit

Well today Jillian had 4 yr well check. She is 45 & 45...45 inches and 45 lbs...Yes, she's right up there with Elizabeth and 2 yrs younger....But she had an excellent visit....even had her 4 vaccinations and she cried, but not as bad as I thought...She's such a big girl in so many ways.

Last night we were at Nativity for our Girl Scout Leader's meeting and discussing Camporee. Next week, I will be going with my Daisy Troop, just for the day, to the Camporee. This is the first year that Daisy's can sleep over the first night, but we are a new troop. I think that's too much too soon. This year's theme is Disney...What a perfect theme for my troop and the rest of the girl's.

I need to finalize Jillian's Birthday party plans for Saturday. We are having a Birthday/Halloween/Costume Party for her and she is beyond excited!!!Its amazing the list of friend's she has...even Elizabeth is sad that this party is having Jillian's friends and wonders why not hers...But there are those siblings that are friends with Elizabeth that she seems to forget..LOL!

No comments: