Sunday, January 11, 2009

Girl Scout Father/Daughter Dance

Last night was the Girl Scout's Father/Daughter dance, or to properly and be politically correct "The Masquerade Ball". What can I say, but George and Elizabeth made a darling and good-looking couple...




















George surprised Elizabeth with a wrist corsage, which she felt funny wearing. She kept thinking that her friends would think she was married...How cute, a strange thing to think, but nevertheless, very adorable.
















Now tell me, how beautiful...And of course, Jillian needed to pose before the "big date"






























I wish I was a fly on the wall. I was at Nativity early in the a.m. setting up with other troop leaders, etc. and could of went in the evening to help out, but #1, I had Jillian, and #2 and most importantly, this was Elizabeth and George's night. Elizabeth and George danced the night away.....






























There was facepainting and also a huge raffle. Elizabeth did not win anything from the raffle, but another girl's dad gave her a mask...So she did win!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very sweet! I loved the pictures! Looks like they had a great time.

Karlise said...

What a great memory for both of them! She looks beautiful.

Melodie said...

Nice mask! And it matches her outfit so nicely, too.