Saturday, March 29, 2008

Busy Saturday

Well, I am exhausted and its not even 6:00 yet...I'm sure I will get my 2nd wind....Both girls have been up since 6:00 a.m., Jillian, no nap. Yes, I am happy because I give her an hour, before she falls out. My dear husband is working a Chef's Table at the Rolling Pin tonight and I am looking forward to some quiet time, even if its only an hour or two.

My husband had his bible study this a.m. at 8:00 and when he came home, I made it to the gym. As soon as I came home, both girls are pulling at me, asking me questions, etc...So I took care of one of the questions and made lunch. I really had hoped Jillian would nap, but that did not happen. My husband and I spent some time out in the garage, cleaning and sorting. It seems we are forever doing this. PLUS, I needed to clean out my big freezer....We never did our bike ride and although I would love to take Elizabeth now, with it being just me, Jillian will not let this be an easy task. So I made Elizabeth a promise that immediately after Church tomorrow, we will come home, get changed and go out....just the two of us. She was very understanding and I knew that she was disappointed...but the wonderful thing about children is that they a.) know a change in plans might happen and some children are ok with it. I am fortunately, Elizabeth is ok with it. (Jillian on the other hand, would not be) and b.) now she is looking forward to tomorrow....

Well that is all I am blogging for today....I want to enjoy this low period of the day to the fullest........

No comments: